Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hey Blogger World Part 2

Hello bloggers ^^

Well,sorry if I'm late to introduce myself here. This is my 2nd blogger page for your info.
Em,isn't cool!?? Ah,forget about it,it is not cool at all..
Previously,I have a blog account...which I didn't used it anymore..
OK,in fact I CAN'T sign in..well, maybe there's some blogspot problem or something......
err,fine..I admit it,i forgot my password... T.T

What? you wanna see my previous blogger page? oh,okay...
http://atiqahazri.blogspot.com/

there it is..but remember,i can't sign that in,so it will stuck there FOREVA!
Hehehe..
Oh,maybe you may ask why I put the title Hello Blogger World 'Part 2'??
the 'Part 2' thing?? that's because of.............................(is that suspen enough?)
....it is because of i have made the part 1 at my previous blog page that i gave you the link =)

It's going to happen the same here too. I'm malayan (Melayu), female..
oh,and 1 more thing,this is going to happen..so,I'll say it first here...forgive me if I talk 'rojak' here,lol!

And,i love cats..very2 much..i love to post cats picture,so I wanna post some of it here,HAHA
Putih!

Peanut and Kecik
i think that's all from me now..x de byk bende nk ckp,just nk inform yg ni page baru,hehehe (ttbe je BM) hahaaha..LATER! BYE2

Salam


me,
teeqs

No comments:

Post a Comment